   From: PMDAtropos@aol.com
   Date: Tue, 22 Aug 1995 09:15:03 -0400
   Subject: Re: Problems with AOL receiving list mail?

  In a message dated 95-08-22 09:05:02 EDT, siberia@usis.com (Miss
  Demeanor) writes:

  >Is anyone else experiencing problems with AOL list members
  >receiving mail?

  We experienced a runaway sendmail last week which caused some
  problems with our mail system (and my workstation in particular). I
  believe that the problem has been fixed, and I suspect it may be the
  cause of the non-delivery problems we have recently started
  receiving. Our mail system admins are investigating too see what is
  going on.

  My apologies for not posting earlier, but I have been bust trying to
  catch up from the loads of mail that got dumped into my system
  yesterday.

  - --
  __ David B. O'Donnell (atropos@aol.net, PMDAtropos@aol.com)
  \/ AOL Internet Feedback/Response/Information Team Manager
     Tel. +1 703/448-8700 x3725 - FAX  +1 703/883-1514
     Belief-L, GLB-News -Press -Discuss, SoftRevu List Owner/Editor
     http://www.cais.com/atropos/ - "The spam stops here."