Elephant Butte dino

I talked to my ex last night who used to work at the museum.  He said
there is lots more material present but that it is currently under
18 feet of water, which made the proposed coffer dam for the excavation
to much of an engineering problem, as well as to expensive.
The jaw is about to go on display at the New Mexico Museum of Natural
History.  It will take a bad drought to get the resevoir down the
18-20 feet that is needed for excavation, and we certainly don't
need that bad a drought.  So there is another t.rex with location
known, but that is out of reach.
ZoeJ