DINOSAUR digest 544

Achut Reddy: You asked for more info or possible clarifications
on the two newsstories from China. Guy, I sent you all there was.
It's not like I sent the first half of the story, or talked
to the guys who wrote it. We can only hope, I guess, that sometime
down the road a clarified story will make it into the professional
press. Reporters have a tendency to be ignorant of what they
are reporting and do not instantly realize when dates don't add up.
If I see more on the subject, I'll send it, but I can't send
what wasn't there.--Steve Cole