Australian Behaviour

In a message from Date: Tue, 22 Aug 1995 07:45:06, John says

>Re: Creatures evolving on planets where they have an uncomfortable
>relationship to the axis of rotation. Actually these creatures wouldn't have
>such a hard time, but they would probably act like Australians.

John

Being an Australian I would like to know what you mean by "they would
probably act like Australians."? :-)

Shaun

Shaun Cronin                 "How can something seem so plausible at the time
shaun@wavenet.com             but so idiotic in retrospect?" - Calvin