T. Rex at Elephant Butte, NM?

According to John Schneiderman:

> How about the Tyrannosaurus material from Colorado (suburbs of Denver)
> and the large "Tyrannosaurus" jaw from Elephant Butte in New Mexico?

About 12 years ago, there was lots of talk about the tyrannosaurus
at Elephant Butte.  There was supposed to be an entire, intact
tyrannosaurus that couldn't be easily removed because it was under
water because of the dam at Elephant Butte.  Then all talk of the
t.rex disappeared and I haven't heard anything for years.  Is there
more to this than just a jaw?  I have always been very curious about
what happened.  I can remember getting to hold one of the teeth.

ZoeJ