Arkansasaurus fridayii

Help!  I have to write a label for an exhibit to accompany
Dinamation dinos which we are augmenting with a model of the one dino
discoveredin AR=Arkansasaurus fridayii, for which we have partial
foot bones.  Our geologist is away, and I need to come up with
something reasonably truthful immediately to meet printing deadlines.
Does anyone know if this is a "real" name--has anything been
published on it?  Some sort of ornithomimid, I gather.  Anyone ever
find another one of this species anywhere?  According to a piece of
paper I have, discovered in 1972 near Locksburg in southern AR and
looked at by local (since deceased) geologist Quinn (who probably
never published).

Also, all of you folks interested in tracks, any idea what kind of
beasties made the sauropod tracks at Nashville, AR?  Has this been
published?

Many thanks.

Nancy Glover McCartney
nmccartn@saturn.uark.edu