MS Dinos & _Raptor Red_

>Date: Sun, 20 Aug 95 14:24:41 CST
>From: melizand@hrnowl.lonestar.org (Melizande Underhill)
>To: dinosaur@lepomis.psych.upenn.edu
>
>Greetings.  My 8 yr old son is interested in dinosaurs (and well beyond
>the average 8yr old level, in both reasoning ability, reading ability,
>and geological knowledge, courtesy of having 2 geologist parents).  We
>are looking for an introduction to dinosaur classification and/or and
>introduction to cladistics on a roughly high school or simple intro
>collge level.
>
>Can anyone recommend an appropriate reference?
>
>He also is asking me to post:
>"I'm wondering what the latest dinosaur species discovered is?"
>
>Many thanks.

Well, I don't know if this is really what you're looking for, but Microsoft
Dinosaurs on CD ROM is cool.  I'm not sure what level its at, but I'm in
college, and I like it.  But then again, I also play with play-doh and color
with crayons and watch Animainiacs everyday.. so perhaps I'm not a typical
college student......

Also, has anyone read _Raptor Red_ yet?  I'm about halfway done, and I
really like it.  If you haven't picked it up yet, Crown's Books has it for
less than Dicken's Discount Books does.  And if you didn't buy it at
Crown's, you paid too much......

<suggestions for a really cool signoff being taken>
Sabrina

Let me know if you don't recieve this.
"To err is human, but to really foul up requires a computer."
SCox@mail.lnd.coretech.com
formerly BRIN736@aol.com