Tyrannosaurs

>Could someone provide me with a ref. for Maleevosaurus (formal
description and naming)?

Carpenter, K. 1992. Tyrannosaurids (Dinosauria) of Asia and North America,
p.252-268. In N. Mateer and P. J. Chen (eds.), Aspects of Nonmarine
Cretaceous Geology. China Ocean Press, Beijing.

Carpenter renames Gorgosaurus novojilovi (Maleev) in honor of the man
himself. Partial skull and skeleton.

Not everybody buys it, but one of the mainstays of the list is a firm
believer, so I'll leave it to you to fill in the details, Tom.

Des Maxwell
New York College of Osteopathic Medicine