Re: Dinosaur Project show in Vancouver

> -how long will it be in Vancouver?

Until Sept 4. Then it's off to Singapore, I believe.

> -is it the same exhibit that was in Edmonton 2 years ago or have any changes
> been made to it? (from the posting I read earlier, it sounded pretty much the
> same as what I saw in Edmonton)

Pretty much the same. There's some new material in the prep areas, including
some neat hadrosaur material from Dinosaur Provincial Park. Ask to see the
leg tendons they've removed from the block; pieces up to 30cm long no thicker
than 3mm. Very neat.

--
| Wayne Hortensius    | Visit the Royal Tyrrell Museum's website at: |