Re: Raptor Red out already??

>Some oddities creep in, such as references to objects from our times--things
>like other dinosaurs having eyes as large as 'dinnerplates'.

   Yeesh.  You have to use certain references and literary devices to make a
book, movie, TV show, etc. exciting, interesting and understandable.
Sometimes this requires the use of things that may be inaccurate or out of
place.

   I bet you complain about the sounds made by space ships in sci-fi
shows/movies.....

   :)

** The DinoStore                      ** "..and, remember, all the trout     **
** For all your Dinosaur needs        ** were coughing up hairballs?" ---    **
** Coming soon                        ** Harold Green on Moose Thompson's    **
** Look for our Dinosaur of the month ** last dip in Possum Lake             **