Bakker in San Francisco area

Just came across this information in the mail and thought it might be of
interest.  Unfortunately I'll be in my first week of college (so much for age
being unidentifiable over the computer), but I hope some of you can take
advantage of this:

HOW EVOLUTION WORKS-THE RUBE GOLDBERG SYNDROME
(Special Lecture With Bob Bakker)

Tuesday, September 19, 7:30pm in the California Academy of Sciences
auditorium

A book-signing will follow the lecture.  Individual tickets for the lecture
are $6 for members of the Academy of Sciences, and $10 for nonmembers.

Anyway, sounds like an interesting evening to say the least.  I'd be happy to
provide more info if you e-mail me, or you can contact David Shaw, Sheri
Ketchum, or Consuelo de Castro (415) 750-7142
e-mail: dshaw@calacademy.org