[no subject]

Greetings.  My 8 yr old son is interested in dinosaurs (and well beyond
the average 8yr old level, in both reasoning ability, reading ability,
and geological knowledge, courtesy of having 2 geologist parents).  We
are looking for an introduction to dinosaur classification and/or and
introduction to cladistics on a roughly high school or simple intro
collge level.

Can anyone recommend an appropriate reference?

He also is asking me to post:
"I'm wondering what the latest dinosaur species discovered is?"

Many thanks.