  To: dinosaur@lepomis.psych.upenn.edu
  From: SCox@mail.lnd.coretech.com (Sabrina Cox)
  Subject: email addresses needed
  Date: Sat, 19 Aug 1995 15:14:18 +0000

  Does anyone know if the following have email, and if so, could you
  send it to me??  Thanks.

  Royal Tyrell Museum of (some really weird, probably British spelling
  of) Paleontology
  Alberta, Canada

  Dinosaur National Monument
  Jensen, Utah

  Museum of Western Colorado  Dinosaur Valley
  Grand Junction, Colorado

  <suggestions for a really cool signoff being taken>
  Sabrina

  Let me know if you don't recieve this.
  "To err is human, but to really foul up requires a computer."
  SCox@mail.lnd.coretech.com
  formerly BRIN736@aol.com