RE: WWW URLs: Alien Autopsy

Incidentally this "alien" looks remarkably similar to  a teenager or young adult
with a condition known as progeria.  The etiology is unknown, it is rather rare.
Signs: small stature, face looks old and wizened and very similar to the "alien"
face, skin is dry and thin; air is scanty or absent; skull gives the appearance
seen in
these photos and sex organs are infantile (absence of pubic hair).

If I were to bet my $ on this being a human, I'd say it is a teen or young
adult with progeria.  Death occurs prematurely and these subjects rarely
live past their 25th birthday.
Steve Grenard
grenard@herpmed.com
http://www.xmission.com/~gastown/herpmed/