New T. rex specimen found

This was posted to the paleo newsgroup earlier today:

Subject: Another Tyrannosaurus rex
>From: oakland44@aol.com (Oakland 44)
Date: 19 Aug 1995 12:21:07 -0400

This is the first time I'm sending a message on this newsgroup,
I hope its OK. I have some information you may be interested in.

A third T-rex has been found in Harding County of South Dakota.
It's being excavated by the Black Hills Institute of Geological Research.
This is the only info at this time as it was published in the local
newspaper.
The first T-rex ("Stan") found in Harding County in 1987, and the second
("Duffy")
was found in1992. This T-rex is "Steven".

I will try to keep you updated.

Feel free to send any questions you may have.

Oakland 44@aol.com  (Laurie)
Amateur Paleontologist
Paleo Dept.
Pioneer Trails Regional Museum