Those little floppy icons next to digests 538 & 539

I've followed the instructions, downloaded the new info and a MIME decoder
(the first one on the available list), yet am unable to retrieve whatever
gems of wisdom and wonder are contained within those little beguiling floppy
disk icons attached to digests 538 & 539.  Could someone take me, and others
like me, by the hand and explain how to access dinosaur mme.?