Original descriptions on CD-ROM

In addition to new descriptions, it would be of great value if we could
place "old" original descriptions on CD.

I have nearly finished a project which translates the scientific names of
the reptiles and amphibians of North America with biographical data on
the patronymic names and have spent nearly nine years tracking down all
the original descriptions to be sure of my translations.

In the process, I've found citation errors, name errors, spelling errors,
etc. which had crept into the literature through a series of published
checklists.  My ms on the original description citations is forthcoming
from the Society for the Study of Amphibians and Reptiles.

Perhaps a similar project for dinosaurs would be of benefit.  Please
forgive the excessive use of first person singular in this post.

Best wishes to all.

---
Ellin Beltz     -       uebeltz@uxa.ecn.bgu.edu