FTP'able software

Hello All,

I am looking for FTP sites that contain IBM-DOS-Windows operable software for
cladistics, taxonomy, and plate tectonics. On my budget, the commercial stuff
(for the latter) is too expensive!  Any info will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance!

                                      Regards,
                                      Thomas R. Lipka
                                      Paleontological/geological Studies