cancelling this account

Listproc didn't like this message, but I thought others might want to
know how to reach the flying goat at all times.  Don't worry, Betty,
Listproc's problem was nothing personal and not your fault...

  Date: Sun, 13 Aug 1995 13:53:49 -0400
  From: Flyinggoat@aol.com
  To: dinosaur@lepomis.psych.upenn.edu
  Subject: cancelling this account

  You have have noticed my sign-off for the last few days.  I'm going
  to be cancelling my AOL account at the end of the month.  So after
  the end of the month I can be reached at:

  bcunning@nssi.com- my work address and current daytime net address

  and at the end of the month, my new address should be up at best.com
  which is allowing me my own domain name, unlimited time on the net,
  website access, and is only $30 a month, plus initial domain-name
  set-up.....  You can't beat it with a stick.

  the new home/studio address is:

  bettyc@flyinggoat.com

  I'll be unsubcribing at Flyinggoat@aol.com next week, but I still
  get the list at bcunning@nssi.com