Re:Genusaurus

 From: bervoets@nrc.nl (Fred Bervoets)
 > With all respect, the only ceratosauria from the Cretaceous period that i
 > know is Genusaurus. Your comment is very supprising for me. Could you please
 > be more specific in this matter and give me further information.

Well, there's Carnotaurus and Abelisaurus to name two.

Some have suggested that Spinosaurus is a ceratosaurian.

Is Noasaurus from the Cretaceous?  I seem to remember so.

The surprise with Genusaurus is that it is in Laurasia, not
Gondwana, as all previously known Cretaceous ceratosaurians
have been from Gondwana locations.

The peace of God be with you.