Dinotopia: the World Beneath

     This is the Source for James Gurney's sequel to DINOTOPIA.
     The distributor is offering SIGNED HARDCOVER COPIES, and will ship in
     OCT 95.  I recieved 3 responses yesterday, I hope it's ok.

     CATALOGUE NUMBER:

     DINOTWBHC.HC,11x10, 160 pg, FC------------$29.95

     The source is:

     Bud Plant Comic Art
     P.O.Box 1689
     Grass Valley, Cal
     95945-1689
     USA
     phone numbers are:
     1(800)242-6642
     Fax:1(916)273-0915(24 hours)-for Mastrcard or Visa orders, only.

     Minimum phone order is $15.00, no CODs

     for general questions, or if calling from Canada or
     Overseas:(916)273-2166

     Hours:Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm , PST

     (Bud also is offering William Stout's Antartic and Australian
     Dinosaurs Collection, and his LIFE BEFORE DINOSAURS prints (the ones
     from the Houston Museum of Natural Science.  The catalogue is mostly
     comic art-oriented, with an emphasis on art books.)

     --------------------------------------original post-----------------
     I just recieved a catalogue for a book distributor with an ad for
     pre-orders for James Gurney's DINOTOPIA-THE WORLD BENEATH (the sequel
     to DINOTOPIA).  It comes out in Oct, as hardcover, 160 pgs, and in
     full color.
     The review, very brief, says: "in the amazing sequel, we travel to
     the World Beneath, a land of caves, water-filled canyons, and shadowy
     ruins, a place revered, but hard to reach, and even harder to return
     from."

     The distributor is offering SIGNED HARDCOVER COPIES, and will ship in
     OCT 95.

     Betty Cunningham
     (Flyinggoat@aol.com)-removing the account by the end of the month
     (bcunning@nssi.com)-work-always available