Re: Genusaurus

>However---

>I have a multiauthored reference for _Genusaurus_, namely:

>Accarie, Beaudoin, Dejax, Fri=E9s, Michard & Taquet, 1995

Hugues Accarie, Bernard Beaudoin, Jean Dejax, Gerard Fries, Jean-Guy Michard=
=20
and Philippe Taquet.
The presentation was by Philippe Taquet

>You list just Taquet, 1994. Was the genus originally described last year by
>him? It is given as n. gen. n. sp. in the 1995 reference.
>George O.
The note on the press release is as follows:

Note
presentee par Philippe Taquet
remise le 22 juilet 1994,
acceptee apres revision le 22 novembre 1994.

C.R. Acad. Sci. Paris
t.320 serie II a
p.327 a 334
1995