_Elaphrosaurus_, a Coelophysid?

  In _Predatory Dinosaurs of the World_, Greg Paul rejected the thoughts
about _Elaphrosaurus that were previlent at the time, and put the genus
_Elaphrosaurus_ into the family Coelophysidae instead of the Ornithomimidae
as it is in _The Dinosauria_.  Has anyhting new come to light about the
proper taxonomic position of _Elaphrosaurus_?

Peter Buchholz
Stang1996@aol.com

P.S. To those who don't know, it is not posible without a special  program,
to send "special characters" (like accented vowels, umlated vowels, tilded
letters, the c with the tail, the smushed ae letter, the smushed oe letter,
upsidedown exclamation points and question marks, etc..) out of your server.
 If you do, the mail will end up with things like E=9 in the place of your
special character and equals signs all over your mail.  If it was possible,
believe me I would have spelled Coelophydidae correctly (with the smushed oe
letter).

P.P.S.  Speaking of accented letters.  How do you say Teresa Maryanska's last
name?  There is an accent on the "N".  How do you accent a consinent?