crea

I have taken notice of the many letters about the arch of Noah.
It seems to me that there's a unhealthy antipathy towards creationist.
Peter Buchholz wrote about a lecture made by a Dr. Girouad that explained
how dinosaurs fit into the creation story. I once received a similar "book'
from a highschool that should explain (and prove) that men and dinosaurs
were once living together on earth. It was a translation from a German book
in it were the same issues as that Peter mentioned. I wrote a letter to the
dr. that was responsible for bringing it into the public, and give him whit
it the definition of dinosaurs becouse  according the writers of the "book"
dinosaurs lived on land, in water and in the sky.
In fact the "book" maked clear that the writers "didn't know" very much
about dinosaurs. The short "discussion" ended whit an invitation for a
creationist congres.
I didn't go.

I want to say that i myself am a christian and accepting the New Testament i
can't deny the Old one. However i also received a brain and i think that God
want me to make use of it.  I don't have all the answers on questions that
appear reading the bible  next to  the dinosauria and i for sure don't want
to give meaningless and untenable answers like that that i received in the
"discussion" with the dr.
So not having the right answers i keep silence and study on dinosaurs.
Not to prove a right or wrong but becouse the beauty of nature and interest
in the  dinosaurs . That interest now is what we have indentical and that is
why i'am on the list.

Just wanted to let you know where i'am standing.

With regards.
Fred Bervoets
fb@nrc.nl