MACKAL, NOTE SPELLING..

Before anybody else posts me on this, this correct spelling of the guy into
Congolese swamp monsters is MACKAL. Roy Mackal, one of the most famous of
contemporary cryptozoologists. He has written a book called, surprisingly,
Mokele-Mbembe.

A pterosaur question: why _does_ the upper jaw of _Pteranodon_ overlap the
lower? And is this a relatively recent discovery, as older restorations never
feature it? Many thanks.

"I could get out and run faster than this!"
"We all have a destiny! Nothing just happens! It's all part of a plan!"

DARREN NAISH