Dinosaur Society

At last the Dinosaur Society has an e-mail address.  Send your
questions, comments, etc. to the Society at:

dsociety@aol.com

Inquiries regarding memberships, member services, and the like are
welcome.  At this point I do not suggest that you send credit card
numbers for catalogue orders (the brand new catalogue is coming out
now), but catalogue requests and product questions are welcome.

The Web page will be next, I hope.  In the meantime, if you wish to submit
articles or correspondence to *The Dinosaur Report*, you may still send
them directly to me.

Joe Ramirez
The Dinosaur Society