Giuseppe Leonardi

Okay, more T. rex research.  I read about a report by Giuseppe Leonardi
that allegedly indicated a great many large predators had gathered
together - - traveling perhaps as packs, for breeding purposes or even
migration.  Any suggestions on when this report surfaced and how I might
be able to get a hold of a copy?  It may not even be a group of
Tyrannosaurus individuals, I know, but it is too intriguing NOT to check
out.

Thanks!

Kelly Milner Halls
Girl Dino Writer