Theropods with avian characters

I am trying to make up a short list of theropods which have been described
as either having characters in common with avians and not shared by common
or garden theropods, or having characters intermediate between 'non-avian'
theropods and avians (such as the quadrate articulation in _Troodon_)

I have _Troodon_, _Avimimis_ and _Saurornithoides_. Any others?

Chris

it was all downhill from there.