Re: Is the Study of Dinosaurs Science?

>(imagine actually even suspecting that dinosaurs were 'satanic' -
>fantastic)

Perhaps, but can we prove they weren't creations of the devil (or whatever)?
Beyond doubt?

If we want to fight the creationists, we're going to have start doing it
with proper scientific debate and not by quoting "scientific dogma". We
cannot simply dismiss such ideas as "rediculous" without proper discussion.

It is very hard to totally disprove the theory that the Earth was created in
4004 BC complete with dinosaur bones and radioactive isotope rations.

James Shields