Re: A question

>>Church (Just picture Jim Bakker in the suburbs of Seattle) started
>
>Seeing this name on the list jogged my memory of a rumour I heard but I
>never could find anyone to confirm or deny it. Is Jim related to Bob?

When I saw Bakker give a talk at the Smithsonian (hawking copies of the
Dinosaur Heresies), he claimed that he is a cousin (to what degree I don't
remember) to Jim, that the name is Frisian, and that it is properly
pronounced with a schwa.

Thomas R. Holtz, Jr.
Vertebrate Paleontologist
Dept. of Geology