Re: Fwd: correction re T. rex

Virginia forwarded Sally's message to me.

Yes, we are all aware she was a Federal Witness to the case.  However,
unless she has spoken to Mr. Williams in recent months, perhaps she
should check her facts.  He has notified Charles McGovern of his plans
to sell the specimen and that he plans to have the specimen prepared
with the assistance of the BIA archeologist.  Now whether or not the
archeologist is aware of these plans or not, I can't say.

Ken