Re: kibbles and bits

On Tue, 8 Aug 1995, Mickey Rowe wrote:

> Similarly, the tail of a hadrosaur mounted at the Denver Museum of
> Natural History has healed injuries which even Jack Horner apparently
> admits are most probably the result of an attack from a Tyrannosaurus.
> Since dead animals don't heal, it seems that we have strong evidence
> that Tyrannosaurs hunted live prey...

Maybe they did eat dead animals, but they were so dumb they couldn't tell
if they were alive or sleeping and anyway as in JP, T-rex's could only see
things when they moved. :-)

Bruce Wielinga.     Department of Physics, University of Queensland
wielinga@kelvin.physics.uq.oz.au     ph:(07) 365 1361
"Spiders aren't Insects, they're actually _arachnids_ ! Insects have
_six_ legs while arachnids have... Are you even listening to me?"