I've heard the hadrosaurs singing...

Robert T. Hill writes:
>If they could vocalize, I'd love to hear their calls and/or songs.  I don't
>suppose anyone has a field recording of a a Corythosaurus song? <g>

As a matter of fact I do! :)  There is a video called "The Great Dinosaur
Hunt" (an episode of the PBS series "The Infinite Voyage") that includes
a "music demo" by a researcher (sorry, I forget his name) who has built a
device that when blown into simulates the sounds that could have been
made by crested hadrosaurs.  I recommend this video anyway!

                            -- Dave