Re: kibbles and bits

Jim Farlow wrote:

>      And the kicker is a Triceratops pelvis that Greg Erickson is
> publishing some day, with lots of NASTY bite marks that nicely fit
> the teeth of guess who?

Similarly, the tail of a hadrosaur mounted at the Denver Museum of
Natural History has healed injuries which even Jack Horner apparently
admits are most probably the result of an attack from a Tyrannosaurus.
Since dead animals don't heal, it seems that we have strong evidence
that Tyrannosaurs hunted live prey...