Re: rostral

Good to hear from you, Larry!

And thanks for the satisfyingly long explanation. As I just mentioned to
another correspondent, I'm pleased to see that dinosaurologists have been the
miscreants for so long. It makes me feel like I'm finally in the right field.

I've actually seen "cranial caudal vertebrae" in print, but it was some time
ago and I can't remember where. (Yeah--and I saw a live dinosaur in Africa,
too, but the damn video camera jammed just as I was about to record it.)

George O.