dinosaur science

In my line of work (never mind what, it's not dinos) I often
find myself dealing with the religious right, who want to hear
what I have to say on something else but don't know if they
can trust someone who isn't a creationist. So when the subject
comes up, I just tell me "God created everything by using evolution."
That actually seems to resolve the matter and let us get on
to the business at hand. Which, here, is dinos!