Re: rostral

One thing _The Dinosauria_ tried to institute is usage of "cranial" and
"caudal" for "anterior" and "posterior." Whatever was wrong with "anterior"
and "posterior"? If you follow the new conventions, you get weird
combinations like "cranial cervical vertebrae," "caudal cervical vertebrae,"
"cranial caudal vertebrae," the "caudal" portion of the skull, and so forth.
They're no less precise, but they do make my neck hairs stand up when I hear
them.