Building Blocks of T. rex (sorry about the last one)

Sorry about the last "oops".  I am working on a piece for Highlights for
Children...a diagram of T. rex if you will.  I need to know what new
facts have been introduced, with each progressive T. rex find.  The US
specimens are not a problem.  But if anyone has details or contacts I
might use on British and Canadian owned specimens I would be most
grateful for the lead.

Also, if you have a favorite forensic detail from any of the 20 T. rex
specimens found (could be 21 now, I know), please share!

Sincerely,

Kelly Milner Halls
DinoLvr@ix.netcom.com