I just got on the list 8 hours ago, and the first set
of messages shows fascinating data. But would whoever is in
charge considering using one of the other systems that
bundles all of the messages over a 24-hour period into a single
file and sends that out? (Most of the other newsgroups do this,
at least the ones I have seen.) I do a lot of business on the
net and it's much nicer to have all of the messages about
this in one place, that in another, and some other thing in a third.