Re: Is the Study of Dinosaurs...

>i usually lurk and just appreciate and cull postings for inferential
>skeletons and language, but we are lately close to a point where >some
 discussion of the metameaning of dinomeanings might >prove worthwhile and
helpful; rich; provoking; even empirically >utilizable.

>maybe?

It proved to be $700 million dollars worthwile to the studio that put out
Jurassic Park.   We, here on this list, were certainly provoked by JP, now
weren't we?

-Betty Cunningham(Flyinggoat@aol.com)
                              (bcunning@nssi.com)