Re: Is the Study of Dinosaurs Science?

hello all -

i am adding to Bill Wallace's query with regards to popular psychological
or metaphysical interpretation of Dinosaurs.

and equally, a positive i should think weighed against such negatives
(imagine actually even suspecting that dinosaurs were 'satanic' -
fantastic) would be any discussion at all of the poetic, transcendental,
or eschatologically implications of dinosaurs.

i am a writer and artist and am proud of all of those and all of you who
work to literally chip away at the mysteries; engaging our species in a
knowing and a connection that obviously cuts across time itself.

any really interesting dino dreams or dino-insights along the lines of a
Kekule ourobouros dream, or a vice versa?

i usually lurk and just appreciate and cull postings for inferential
skeletons and language, but we are lately close to a point where some
discussion of the metameaning of dinomeanings might prove worthwhile and
helpful; rich; provoking; even empirically utilizable.

maybe?