Dino opportunities near Provo?

I will have the opportunity to visit the Provo area for a few days
starting about Jan. 30, with a possible side trip to SLC. I certainly
want to visit the BYU collection. I'd appreciate any recommendations for
other Things To See (and if anyone on the list will be at the "Life, The
Universe and Everything" SF/Fantasy symposium at BYU, please look me up!).
I don't suppose there will be any active excavations going on, that time
of year . . . ?

 Steve Jackson - yes, of SJ Games - yes, we won the Secret Service case
Learn Web or die - http://www.io.com/sjgames/ - dinosaurs, Lego, Kahlua!
          The heck with PGP keys; finger for Geek Code. Fnord.