Valuing a T. rex (Was: AMNH in the field)

>  Also heard the test price being floated for Sue is $20 million. Yikes....

I was out to Eastend the weekend before last to see their T. rex, and the
guide tried to put Scotty's market value as close to $200M; even allowing
for the devalued nature of Canuck bucks, I thought that was a *bit*
excessive for an un-articulated specimen. :-)

--
| Wayne Hortensius    | Visit the Royal Tyrrell Museum's website at: |