please share your knowledge

Hi!  I have been lurking on your list for several weeks.  I love dinosaurs (and
always have).  However, I am not very knowledgeable about them.  Most of what I
know comes from PBS specials.  Could some of you recommend an introductory type
book about dinosaurs.  I am not a scientist so when books start getting really
technical for pages on end I tend to lose my focus (sorry).  Any help would be
great.  I really enjoy this list.

KATHY KILRAIN
kilraika@bigvax.alfred.edu

BTW, what is the notochord in the Cambrian??? (please excuse my naivate)