Re: dino quadrates

On Wed, 2 Aug 1995, Paul Willis wrote:

> >You would not be one of those sorts who scoffed at the notion of flying
> >machines 100 yrs ago, now would you?
> >
> No, I wouldn't. I would be one of those people that would have realised
> that, appart from using planes for flying people through the air, the first
> commercial use for them would be in warfare.

Technology itself is not bad. We as people should learn to control our
destructive/violent urges, not turn our backs on technology, as some people
(not necessarily you Paul) have been implying.

Health, long life, and happiness,
        Sundance

  Sundance O. Bilson-Thompson.     *  "So scorn me for a wolfling, sneer
   Adelaide, South Australia       * at my orphan scars. But tell me boys
 student Mathematical Physicist    *   what's your excuse? you ET's and
      and Redhead fanatic.         * your stars!" StarTide Rising -D.Brin
                  kickaha@smug.student.adelaide.edu.au
              http://smug.student.adelaide.edu.au/~kickaha/