Mickey R., dino digs, etc...

It truly was a pleasure to have our own Mickey Rowe join us in Canon
City for a week of prospecting and collecting dino stuff.  Hauling 70
lb. field jackets out of the "Valley of Death" in 100+ heat really
proved his love of paleontology,(or a secret death wish - I'm not sure
which).  Without complaint he endured huge swarms of pesky gnats that
tried to infiltrate any bodily orrifice available.  Our camp may have
been too tame for Mickey, however, as he did remark on the small amount
of beer drinking that went on ( you party animal,you).  No one can
question his courage - he took his life in his hands with the crack
about the shrimp - but I expect that Ken will have forgotten it by next
year,and we hope to see him again whereever we are digging.

                        Virginia Tidwell