Marginally dinosaur related jobs

   I am about to embark on that great journey called the job hunt.  As I am
a great dino fan, I thought I'd poll the lurkers to see if anybody is aware
of a place, with dino or paleontological focus, that would need somebody
with my qualifications.

   BS in Aeronautical and Astronautical Engineering, Ohio State, 1991.
   Federal Engineer-in-Training certification, Ohio, 1992.
   MBA with specializations in Management Information Systems and Computer
Science, Ohio State, 1995.

** "A warp core breach is imminent?     ** "Those who trade a little freedom **
** This calls for the handyman's secret ** for a little security will soon   **
** weapon, duct tape." --- Red Green,   ** find that they have none of       **
** Chief Engineer, U.S.S. Voyager       ** either." --- Jeff Poling          **