A nomenclatural problem

In reviewing my dinosaur list, I have found a tricky nomenclatural
problem.  According to most of my references, the type species of
Tornieria is T. robusta.  However, Olshevsky's list cites an article
which reportedly determined the type species to be T. africana.

What was the basis for the apparent switch? How valid is it?

This is important, as "T." robusta is a diplodocid, while "T."
africana is apparently a titanosaurid.  I need to know which one
really is Tornieria!

The peace of God be with you.