re:tucking

>     -who's trying to think of a stumpy-tailed bipedal dinosaur-

        If you're a fan of Dale Russell's condoned Eli Kish dinosaur
illustrations, then one stump-tailed biped springs to mind:  his rendition
of your average therizinosaur (segnosaur).  I think the illustration is
hideous (then again, I think virtually all of Ms. Kish's illustrations are
hideous), and probably not very like the animal at all...

Jerry D. Harris
Schuler Museum of Paleontology
Southern Methodist University
jdharris@lust.isem.smu.edu