NEW CROCODILE FOUND

I came across this in the newswires. (I read 14 different
newswires every single day as part of my real non-dino job.
Might as well get something enjoyable out of it.)
========================
Ancient, vegetarian crocodile found in China
LONDON - Chinese and Canadian scientists reported Thursday that
they had found the bones of an ancient vegetarian crocodile.
The 120-million year-old bones, found near the Yangtze River in China's
Hubei province, indicated that the creature had teeth and jaws designed for
chewing plant food rather than killing and eating animals, the report in the
journal Nature said.
The researchers at the Academia Sinica in Beijing and the University of
Toronto named the reptile Chimaerasuchus paradoxus, which means strange,
crocodile-headed monster.